Content management systems give you complete control over your website.
They provide all the tools you need to manage and update your website without the need for additional software or programming expertise. If you can use a basic word processing program, then you’ll be able to update your website.
Via a simple, browser-based interface you will be able to:
- add new pages
- add new images
- easily manage users
- add new menu items
- manage existing pages
- create an unlimited amount of sections or content pages on your site
- add polls, links, surveys etc
A content management system (CMS) is simply the tool that does all this for you.
Ease of use
If you have an internet connection and a web browser, you can maintain your site. It doesn’t even have to be your pc at work or home – it can be any computer with an internet connection. With your username and password, you can log in to your site and edit it with ease.
- simple easy to use interfaces
- no technical knowledge required
- comprehensive user training provided
From small personal sites to feature-rich corporate websites, a CMS has customised modules and components to suit everyone.
- attractive photo galleries
- YouTube video integration
- social media integration eg. twitter and Facebook
- online polls
- business or organisational directories
- document management
- forums and chat
- blogging software
- directory services
- email newsletters
- data collection and reporting tools
- banner advertising systems
- and many, many more…
If your website requires the kind of advanced features that only a CMS can offer, then this is the package for you.